Jeff and I are live Saturdays at 2 pm CT on 103.3 FM in Dallas and online at KESN1033.com. Follow along on twitter @craighoffman and @jeffplatt. We'll also be taking calls at 855-787-1033 and you can text the show at 64636. Type "ESPN" and then your message. Here's what we're doing on Feb. 15th:
2:00 - Mavs discussion
- The Mavs get LeBron'd, survive a turnover plagued first half to beat Philly and get ready for Detroit
- Dirk Nowtiski sits down with Bill Simmons - watch here.
2:15 - Cowboys - Keeping up with the Joneses
- The initial installment of "Keeping up with the Joneses," trying to make sense of the senseless statements made by Stephen and Jerry Jones.
- Just as senselessly, Jason Garrett tries to explain the Cowboys off-season thus far
2:30 - Richard Durrett live from Surprise
- It was a bad, injury plagued week to open Spring Training. We get the latest from ESPN.com's Rangers insider.
2:45 - Best of the Six Pack
- The top "other" stories from the week in sports and entertainment.
3:00 - Amin Elhassan/"Things that make you go hmm"
- ESPN NBA Insider Amin Elhassan joins us as the "smart basketball guest of the week"
- The opposite of smart is dumb. We look at some of the things that made us go "hmm" this week.
3:15 - Johnny Manziel/"Talk To Me"
- We discuss Johnny Manziel's day in front of the microphone at the NFL Combine
- The most fun we have all day, "Talk to Me" - you call, we answer and that's about it.
3:30 - Mavs at the deadline/"Hoffman’s Guide to college hoops"
- The Mavs stand pat at the trade deadline. How close were they? Will they add players as contracts around the league are bought out?
- Your weekly look at college hoops, "Hoffman's Guide to College Hoops" has its eyes on Syracuse/Duke, Kansas/Texas and Marcus Smart's return
3:45 - The NFL Combine - Platt Style/"One Last Thing"
- If you can bet on something, Jeff knows about it. You can bet on the NFL combine. We'll look at some of the fun you can have.
- My final take on a topic we saw this week. This week? How to properly use the NFL combine.
We hope you'll join us!