The Hoffman Show is on DC airwaves twice this weekend! I'm on 106.7 The Fan from 3:00-6:30pm on Saturday, 8/20 and 9am-Noon on Sunday, 8/21. Here's what we'll be talking about:
- The Redskins sat their best players. Jay Gruden explained it was to get a look at the backups, so what did we learn?
- What does that say about his comfort with the starters?
- The list of players who got to rest included one that is shocking considering where he was just a year ago, and it's not Kirk Cousins.
- With just one preseason game left for the top players (assuming they sit week 4), what do we need to see from Kirk and co. next week against Buffalo?
- We look at the week two performances of a couple of former Redskins who produced at a high level in their new homes.
- The Ryan Locate story continues to unfold.
- Check back for more, including a guest list that will magically appear!
Tune in at 3pm this afternoon and 9am tomorrow on 106.7 The Fan, TheFanDC.com and the Radio.com app!